Bill and Juanita, owners of Allenspark Lodge B&B, are living their dream...

running a successful business and riding as often as possible.



Saturday, February 8, 2014

We Got a Call

We got a call From "Compass", the gal that runs the livery across the street from us.

"You need to go the post office.  Take your camera."

Now, it's snowing.  It's been snowing for the last 2 weeks, and I'm getting kinda tired of it.

I didn't want to go. At all.  But I went.
Snow.
From a ways off I saw something stuck out of an 8 foot snow drift...


Yup.  I'm not alone in being tired of the snow.
Sometimes you just need to get plowed.

Bill

    (And no, it weren't really someone.)

3 comments:

  1. HOLY SNOWMOLY!! Someone beat you to a gag, Beel!! you must be slipping in your snow-haze. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a sense of humor! Cold humor :-)

    ReplyDelete

I had to turn verification back on. Ten "spams" an hour is making me crazy...