Our four kids (with spouses) and a bunch of the grand kids made it.
Games, food, drinks, arguments, and love were the order of the night.
Best New Years we have had up here.
1) Write 2013 rather than 2012 as often as possible.
2) Make better, or at least more interesting, mistakes.
3) Avoid buying another ford .
4) Be more forgiving of others, except for ford.
5) If we have any more apocalypses, try to survive them as best as possible, with minimal effort.
6) And lastly, ride as often as possible.
I think those are mostly do-able.