Bill and Juanita, owners of Allenspark Lodge B&B, are living their dream...

running a successful business and riding as often as possible.



Sunday, December 5, 2010

Turnout update

I haven't been out to see the horses in their temporary pasture and am dependent on Mom and Bill for my updates. Lucky for me, I was able to catch up with them in Las Vegas and get at least a verbal update. I don't know if they got pictures last week when they visited, but they assured me that the horses are all doing well and have "fuzzied up". According to Mom, they've got twice the fuzzies they had when we turned them out and are fat and sassy.



Like you, I wish we had pictures, but we'll have to wait until Mom and Bill are back from the NFR in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to turn verification back on. Ten "spams" an hour is making me crazy...