The weather has been poor for the last couple days. We haven't been able to do any riding.
So I was sitting here, trying to think of something to post, and I remembered a game I used to play with family and friends as a kid.
I give the punch line, and you see if you can remember the joke. Note: They have to be REALLY OLD jokes. Sorry.
So here you go....
Horse Joke Punch Lines
1) No, but I once told a mule to kiss off.
2) Of course, my fence can't jump at all.
3) Because it gets you nowhere.
4) He has two left feet.
5) Then the manager unplugged it.
6) "Your horse phoned."
7) Nag, nag, nag.
8) No, but it sure keeps me from lickin 'em.
9) A cab. He's to drunk to ride a horse
10) His condition is described as stable.
11) If he thought he was alone, he wouldn't pull at all.
12) Why the long face?
How many do you know?
(I really, really hope the weather turns nice soon.)