Bill and Juanita, owners of Allenspark Lodge B&B, are living their dream...

running a successful business and riding as often as possible.



Saturday, June 1, 2013

Punchy

The weather has been poor for the last couple days.  We haven't been able to do any riding.

Blah.

So I was sitting here, trying to think of something to post, and I remembered a game I used to play with family and friends as a kid.

I give the punch line, and you see if you can remember the joke. Note: They have to be REALLY OLD jokes.  Sorry.


So here you go....



Horse Joke Punch Lines                                                                                   

1) No, but I once told a mule to kiss off.            
2) Of course, my fence can't jump at all.
3) Because it gets you nowhere.
4) He has two left feet.
5) Then the manager unplugged it.
6) "Your horse phoned."
7) Nag, nag, nag.
8) No, but it sure keeps me from lickin 'em.     
9) A cab. He's to drunk to ride a horse
10) His condition is described as stable.
11) If he thought he was alone, he wouldn't pull at all.
12) Why the long face?

How many do you know?

(I really, really hope the weather turns nice soon.)

Bill

3 comments:

  1. Set-ups, In No Particular Order

    A) I tried to teach my horse to dance. Didn't work.

    B) My horse can jump higher than my fence.

    C) The old Navaho told me his wife was named "Three Horse". Why, I asked?

    D) Did you ever shoe a horse?

    E) I named my old, lame horse "Flattery".

    F) What do you call an Irishman on horseback?

    G) The farmer yelled to his blind horse "Pull, Dobbins!", then "Pull Nate!", then "Pull 'Ol Paint!" Because

    H) The wife hit her husband with a pan when he came home. "Why did you do that?" he asked. "I found a slip of paper with Mary Jane written on it in your pocket!" she yelled. "That was a horse I bet on in the third race." the husband explained. The next day she clobbered him again.

    I) The cowboy stepped off his horse and rubbed some horse droppings on his lips. "Why did you do that?!?" I hollered? "Well," he replied, "I have me some powerful chapped lips." "That cures chapped lips?" I asked, He replied-

    J)The man was admitted into the ER covered with hay, wood chips, horse droppings, and had 2 hoof prints on his backside.

    K)The gal was riding the horse. As it sped up, she slipped off the side of the saddle, and lost all control. She was yelling in fear, hoping that someone could save her. The door opened in the grocery store.

    L) A horse walked into the bar. The bartender asked-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I got none of those right. Big fat loser. LOL. I feel for you and the weather thingy. I guess you could pretend you live in Alaska or Seattle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHA! I loved those! Must tell Momma P those!

    ReplyDelete

I had to turn verification back on. Ten "spams" an hour is making me crazy...