Bill and Juanita, owners of Allenspark Lodge B&B, are living their dream...

running a successful business and riding as often as possible.



Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Neighbor Horses Got Out

This is Ranger.  The horse.

The neighbor horses got out this before night meal.  They are not supposed to do that.  It is against the rules.  You are supposed to stay behind the fence until you are invited out by your peoples.

That is the rule.

But the BIG guys next door walked through the new wood fence and went to eat OUR grass.

That makes me so mad.  It is our grass.  We can not eat it because it is on the other side of the fence.  And our peoples do not let us out to eat it.  But it is still ours.  Because we can see it.

Beel and all of the peoples next door telled them to go home.  They wented home. They did not eat too much of our grass.  That is good.

They have big butts.  And big heads.


                                            They are big butt heads.

They should follow the rules.

And leave our grass alone.


Ranger.  The horse.

6 comments:

  1. It's triplet butts! I always wondered if horses thought other breeds of horses were aliens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry Ranger that the big buts ate some of your grass. Beel should let you have a few bites of that nice tender grass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello to Ranger The Horse
    from Summer Breeze the Rocky Mountain Mare:

    Yes! The RULE!
    Stay in your frnce unitl your people open the gate and take you somewhere else.

    NO FARE eating your grass!
    YES! If you can see it...it's yours!

    Glad they did not eat tooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you made me snort! I needed that! The song big butts is in my head now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am with Momma Fargo... I totally have "I Like Big Butts" stuck in my head now.

    (How does that even HAPPEN to a DEAF person, please?)

    Ranger... next time you need to do your big bad mustang impersonation and maybe they'll go away before their humans come to yell at them?

    ReplyDelete

I had to turn verification back on. Ten "spams" an hour is making me crazy...