Bill and Juanita, owners of Allenspark Lodge B&B, are living their dream...

running a successful business and riding as often as possible.



Saturday, May 21, 2011

Another Fledgling to Take Flight

The Ashinator graduated from high school today.  How did that sweet, little granddaughter of mine get that old?  She has spent some summers working for us at the Lodge; really fun times and a great way to learn a lot about the kind of person your grandkid is.  This one has developed a feel for photography and is finding her own special style in her pictures, but I could have told you through her work ethics at the lodge, her kindness to the guests and that lovable smile that caught everyone's attention, that she was a definite keeper and we're proud to have her in the family.

Congratulations hon.  Keep forging that path in the world.
Grandma.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to both the family and the graduate! We have one graduating in a week and I agree, it is good to see a work ethic in them. I think it determines everything about the course of their life. Here's to the Ashinator--and a life filled with many accomplishments, as my dad always said, open doors that lead to more possibilities--just like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! So much fun to see them all grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...GunDiva is going to have to get another gun to replace these empty nesting moments. Kids grow so fast. Yikes. I better go retrieve mine out of the closet to see how big she is now. I learned at 9 you have to do that because I am protecting her from the outside world. Just kidding. Congrats to the Ashinator!

    ReplyDelete

I had to turn verification back on. Ten "spams" an hour is making me crazy...