Bill and Juanita, owners of Allenspark Lodge B&B, are living their dream...

running a successful business and riding as often as possible.



Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Shutter Bugging

I now have two photographs published on book covers. (Well, kinda.  They didn't have to pay me, and I sort of begged).  

This is something of a surprise, as I am a poor photographer.

One of our daughters calls me the "papa-ratzi" 'cause when I am out on a ride the camera is always going.

I went to the "blind pig" school of photography.  As in even a blind pig will find an acorn sometime.

I will take 50 shots an hour, and find 1 or 2 decent shots after 2 or 3 hours of riding.

Some of the more typical  shots from today's ride.







I do weddings.

Bill

6 comments:

  1. LOLOL Oh my, thank you for the laugh this morning! The way my day is shaping up, I'll need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. The one wedding I did lasted less than 4 months.

      I would be afraid to have anything to do with a Bris...

      Bill

      Delete
  3. Oh shoot... I got married 10 years ago. If I had only known then that you were available lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. That is too funny. I too must come fromt hat school of photography.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO. I rolled on this one. Good post, good post! I am booking you for my next wedding. Wait. Wait. Back up the bus. Can you do drunken parties with Beel and Juanita at the Lodge? I can't do weddings. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I had to turn verification back on. Ten "spams" an hour is making me crazy...