Bill and Juanita, owners of Allenspark Lodge B&B, are living their dream...

running a successful business and riding as often as possible.



Thursday, May 3, 2012

At Breakfast This Morning

At breakfast this morning I was telling some old, long winded, hysterically funny story to this mornings crop of victims guests when I interrupted myself.

"Moose"

"I see a moose."

"THERE IS A MOOSE OVER THERE!"

And across the highway from us, walking up the hill, was a moose.

For the last couple of years, we have seen moose droppings and prints when riding our horses up there, but in the fifteen years we have been up here, we had never seen a moose hereabouts.

After it walked out of site into the trees, I tried to remember where I was in my story, but couldn't remember.

I hate when that happens.

Bill

2 comments:

  1. A moose trumps a story every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures Beel, pictures! And I don't mean the digital kind!

    How were the horses about it???

    ReplyDelete

I had to turn verification back on. Ten "spams" an hour is making me crazy...