Bill and Juanita, owners of Allenspark Lodge B&B, are living their dream...

running a successful business and riding as often as possible.



Thursday, May 10, 2012

Good/Bad Cookies, Good/Bad Manners

 Juanita was in town today, so I was left with the housekeeping chores in the lodge.  Like baking cookies.

Can you guess which set was being baked while I was working on the tractor?






We occasionally get a card or some little thing sent to us by guests/new friends.

We try to thank folks for these tokens, by letter/email/blog/phone call, etc.

Today, Juanita picked this up at the post office.

 Oh no!  No return address.

 Oh no!  No contents.



 So, to our friends in Cincinnati,  thanks whoever you are for whatever it was.

I wish I could mail you some cookies.  I have extras.

Bill

1 comment:

  1. LOL.

    At least you didn't open it up and think it was some kind of advertising thingie and not realize it was from a certain appreciative chick in the Northwest ;)

    I'll be by for some cookies soon!

    ReplyDelete

I had to turn verification back on. Ten "spams" an hour is making me crazy...