Bill and Juanita, owners of Allenspark Lodge B&B, are living their dream...

running a successful business and riding as often as possible.



Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Sometimes I Scare People...

A group of folks came the the door this morning while we were cleaning. One of them asked if she could show her visiting friends the lodge because she had been talking about it for years to them.

As they were coming in the door the neighbor's German Shepard, Ingrid, came running up. I hollered at them "DON'T LET INGRID IN!!"

All of the people came in except for one lady who stood on the porch with the neighbor's dog, looking hurt and bewildered. I said "Come on in." again.

"But I'm Ingrid." she responded.

Oops.

Bill

6 comments:

  1. gotta say that did manage to make me laugh :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhh! Laughing too hard, coughing/choking, face is red, doubled over!
    ...Gasp.
    You ARE scary!)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO.....!!!

    We love ya Beel :)

    AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND BIONIC COWGIRL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As soon as I saw the title, I knew I just had to read on. LMAOOOO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good laugh! Thanks bill and Happy Thanksgiving to you and all of yours.

    ReplyDelete

I had to turn verification back on. Ten "spams" an hour is making me crazy...