Bill and Juanita, owners of Allenspark Lodge B&B, are living their dream...

running a successful business and riding as often as possible.



Sunday, March 3, 2013

Drawing Winners!

Well, we had the drawing for the t-shirts.

Ranger wouldn't help.




Jesse was enthusiastic.  She ate more than she gave me.  (This too, shall pass.)




The uneaten winners are-

       1)  Calm, Forward, Straight.

       2)  Jane France

       3)  Daddy Hawk.

If y'all will give us a call or email, we will set you up with a t-shirt! (www.allensparklodge.com)


Bill

5 comments:

  1. Great way to start the week! Will be in touch soon. Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! If my email gets lost in the shuffle, GunDiva has my contact info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best news I've had all week! I'll give you a call!

    ReplyDelete

I had to turn verification back on. Ten "spams" an hour is making me crazy...