Bill and Juanita, owners of Allenspark Lodge B&B, are living their dream...

running a successful business and riding as often as possible.



Sunday, September 7, 2014

Subject: RE: Everything OK?




I am a follower of your blog and have noticed that there have been no entries since Aug. 22. is everything OK up there?  I work at the Estes park Visitor's Center and was up to visit with the Ambassadors a couple years ago.  That's when I first got to meet all the horses in person.

J.K.
Estes Park

----------------------------------------------------------------------


Hi!

  We are alive and well, but we are beating ourselves to death with work.  After the flood last year, we don't dare turn anyone away, and we are taking care of enough guests, that when we get a moment, we nap.  Very little riding, and very little blogging.

Ranger won't even talk to me.

Maybe in a couple of days...

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to turn verification back on. Ten "spams" an hour is making me crazy...