Bill and Juanita, owners of Allenspark Lodge B&B, are living their dream...

running a successful business and riding as often as possible.



Tuesday, August 9, 2016

What can I say? That's Beel for you!

A week ago or so, Nebalee, Asset and I went up to the Lodge to have a HellHat making party. As we were assembling our HellHats, Beel was playing with the discards. I knew he had to have something up his sleeve.

Can't you just see the wheels turning?
It took us about an hour to complete our project and when we were done, Asset and I both had HellHats that perfectly fit our personalities.


I happily posted about our project on Facebook as we went along, not thinking a thing about it. When I got home, I looked at the comments and found this:

Beel's "Hel-mutt" made from the crown of the hat and my discarded helmet visor.
(If you want the story behind the HellHats and the process, click over to Tales from the Trail.)

2 comments:

  1. Well, that's pretty cool! I'll have to pop over to Tales from the Trail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah. Beel looks like he is prepared for the civil war.

    ReplyDelete

I had to turn verification back on. Ten "spams" an hour is making me crazy...