Bill and Juanita, owners of Allenspark Lodge B&B, are living their dream...

running a successful business and riding as often as possible.



Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Heap 'O Fun

I borrowed a tractor today to "round up" the manure pile in our corral. You would think the horses had never seen such a thing. Ok, Ranger, not "the horses". Estes ignored me (she's seen it all). Washoe chased me around "Can I help? Huh? Can I? Can I?". Jesse supervised "You missed this one." But Ranger ran around like I was after him for 15 minutes. I suppose I was after him, as he was running around on the manure pile (I mostly don't follow him into it when I'm walking out there. I suppose he thought it was a safe place.). He gave it up and moved out of the way (finally) and just stood a little way off watching and giving me the "stink eye" for another 30 minutes. I don't think he ever "got it" and was just keeping track of me in case I decided to chase him again. Moron.

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to turn verification back on. Ten "spams" an hour is making me crazy...