Bill and Juanita, owners of Allenspark Lodge B&B, are living their dream...

running a successful business and riding as often as possible.



Saturday, May 23, 2009

Wedding News

It's been a while since I've had the energy to post. We just had our daughter's wedding here at the Lodge, and even though she did a great job keeping it small and in order, I was amazed at how emotionally drained I was after all was said and done. A friend of Jay's from culinary school stayed with us so he could do all the cooking for the wedding dinner and later, for the reception for 150 people. I did the wedding cakes (one for each event) and a couple of the sheet cakes as extras. We had a great time doing "the kitchen waltz", trying to stay out of each other's way, but it was a whole lot of fun! A huge THANKS go to all involved in making this a great event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to turn verification back on. Ten "spams" an hour is making me crazy...