Bill and Juanita, owners of Allenspark Lodge B&B, are living their dream...

running a successful business and riding as often as possible.



Thursday, August 6, 2015

Bunch of Sheet

B-  Hey Ranger.  I've got something new for you to try.

R-  I do not like new Beel.

B-  Juanita thought the flies were "bugging" you.  Ha!  Get it buddy?  Bugging?

R-  I am trying to eat here Beel.

B-  No, come on.  We are going to put a fly sheet on you.



R-  I do not like this dress Beel.

R-  I sayed I DO NOT LIKE THIS DRESS BEEL.
 

R-  I will wear it but I do not like it.

4 comments:

  1. When I first adopted Buddy, my mustang, he was allergic to fly spray and he got one of those 'dresses too. It was a great training tool as well. Now he is back running free on the ranch and uses the ponds as a means of escape from bugs. When I ride, I use fly spray.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have found the fly sheets to be very effective. The fly population IMMEDIATELY plummeted when the box containing them arrived. Haven't needed them once.

      Bill

      Delete
  2. Ranger you look so handsomeYour dress looks more like a white tux. Handsome and no flies, thats a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Ranger's expressions make me laugh. I'm pretty sure he says exactly these things in horse speak and Beel is such a good interpretor.

    ReplyDelete

I had to turn verification back on. Ten "spams" an hour is making me crazy...