Bill and Juanita, owners of Allenspark Lodge B&B, are living their dream...

running a successful business and riding as often as possible.



Saturday, October 3, 2009

Our Daughter Begs For Your Help!

No, it's not life or death.  It's just help choosing a writing contest entry.  I've decided to enter one of my pieces in Creative Nonfiction's writing contest.  For a couple of months now, I've been blogging on my years as a Wrangler and would like to choose one of those pieces to enter.  My readership isn't nearly as broad as Mom and Bill's so I'll be honest - I'm riding their coattails for help.  If you are one of their horse loving readers, please hop on over to Tales from the Trail and cast your vote.

Thanks in advance,
"The Daughter"

1 comment:

  1. Say, daughter... should "wrangler" be capitalized as used in your writing contest coat-tail blog? Just wondering.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete

I had to turn verification back on. Ten "spams" an hour is making me crazy...