Bill and Juanita, owners of Allenspark Lodge B&B, are living their dream...

running a successful business and riding as often as possible.



Thursday, June 10, 2010

An Ominous Warning

A couple months ago I posted on my new stolen coat I acquired from a couple, both Florida cops.  I have just received a package from them, which I opened with some trepidation.  Inside was a letter stating they had just bought property in Colorado, and they may be moving here.  OMG!  They can bring their sidearms!


Bill
(Thanks again, Greg and Corey!)

2 comments:

  1. Bill, never bring a shovel to a gun fight...

    just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Daddy-

    I guess that kinda depends on who gets to use the shovel when it's over. But if a shovel is all you brought, that question is sort of moot...

    ReplyDelete

I had to turn verification back on. Ten "spams" an hour is making me crazy...