Bill and Juanita, owners of Allenspark Lodge B&B, are living their dream...

running a successful business and riding as often as possible.



Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Difficult Chore

Two or three times a month, I take a load of recyclables to the transfer station a half mile from the lodge.



As I pulled out I saw this...
Looks like snow in the high country



The picture doesn't do it justice, but you gotta believe me when I say it's a great view to have from your dump.

It's an awful job, but somebody's got to do it. 

Bill

3 comments:

  1. Ummm, correct me if I am wrong there Beel, but didn't SPRING just get to you like.. what? Six days ago? Yeeowza....

    Stay warm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take that job any day! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I had to turn verification back on. Ten "spams" an hour is making me crazy...